Gsl was founded in 1991 as a group of subcontracting companies to synergically pool different and highly diversified productive activities in which the Export Manager plays a crucial role, thus developing targeted strategies to access international markets and manage all related activities.
Originally, the group was created to develop synergy between the associated companies and build an industrial chain that could meet even the most diversified needs. What we are today is the natural consequence of the current market situation, but innovation and farsighted initiative have shaped our project from the very beginning, especially in the light of the industrial subcontracting context.
Today, medium and large enterprises seek complete services requiring multiple skills and know how to deal with different contexts. Those that can provide turnkey projects, from product design and engineering to the final product, will achieve market success. Today, networks are the only possible solution! A network acts as a single interlocutor meeting each client’s request, while centralizing and coordinating all supplier activities. Suppliers maintain direct contact with the client, while the network acts as a glue, keeping everything together.
The innovative network
Backed by more than ten years of experience in the automotive and electromechanical sectors, we have implemented a network of Italian companies boasting specific skills to fully satisfy any industry requirements. With this aim in mind, we have launched our innovative Synergy 4.0 project: a specialised network at the service of the automation industry.
– Research and development. Engineering of moulds and equipment. Sampling and testing;
– Production of die casting components in alloy EN AC 44300;
– Precision mechanical machining and dimensional check at 100%;
– Varnishing and surface treatments according to client specifications;
– Tightness test;
– Assembly based on drawings and with the addition of standard elements (die casting components, special mechanical machining, rings and gaskets, electromechanical components);
– Full check of the finished product’s technical characteristics.